Dit is de privacyverklaring van Hubsor. Wij zitten in de omgeving van Amsterdam. We staan bij de Kamer van Koophandel ingeschreven onder nummer 78090040. In deze verklaring leggen we uit welke persoonsgegevens we verwerken en voor welke doeleinden. Ook leggen we uit welke rechten je kunt uitoefenen. Wil je meer weten over cookies? Lees dan onze cookie statement.
- Hubsor respects the privacy of all visitors to its website www.hubsor.nl of his (potential) relations and (potential) customers.
- We handle your personal data carefully.
- This data is not sold, traded or shared with parties that have nothing to do with our services.
- And yes: we adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation that applies in the Netherlands.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Hubsor processes your personal data because you use my services or because you have contacted me, for example via my contact form or by e-mail. We only process personal data that is provided by you or that we obtain through the cookies that we place or have placed.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we in any case process:
- Name of contact person;
- E-mail address of contact person;
- Telephone number if entered;
- Other information we receive from you voluntarily.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SHARE YOUR DO WE?
You are not obliged to share your personal data with me. However: we cannot perform our services without certain data, for example the data we use to conclude an agreement for the performance of my services with you or to send you the newsletter.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS DATA AND ON WHAT BASIS?
Hubsor processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending my newsletter;
- To be able to contact you for my services;
- To inform you about changes to my services and products; and
- To deliver my services to you.
We process your data on one of the following grounds:
- It is necessary for the performance of my services;
- We have received permission from you to process them; or,
- We have a legitimate interest in the processing of your data.
In some cases you have disclosed your personal data to me without your obligation. This can be in preparation for an agreement.
We have a legitimate interest to process your personal data. This can, for example, be for direct marketing purposes (see further my cookie statement) or for my normal business operations such as debtor management. If you object to this, let me know. We will again weigh your interests and my interests.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THIS DATA?
Hubsor does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. What does that mean in concrete terms? For the most common data, the following retention periods apply:
The general visitor data is stored for no longer than one year. The data that you have given me so that we can contact you by telephone will be kept until the contact has taken place (unless you have become a customer!).
The personal data entered in my web forms are automatically removed from the database of my website after 3 months.
2 years after termination of cooperation.
7 years in connection with the legal obligation for the tax authorities.
DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION?
Yes, but not just like that. Hubsor only shares your personal data with different parties when this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on my behalf. With this we ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data as we offer. And rest assured, Hubsor remains responsible for these processing operations.
HOW DO WE SERCURE YOUR DATA?
Hubsor protects your data to prevent this data from being lost or falling into the wrong hands. Some of these measures are:
- security of our websites with an SSL certificate. With this, your data, for example those provided via a contact form, is encrypted;
- We use the most recent software and a firewall;
- Our computers are password protected for which we have a strict password policy:
- only authorized staff members / third parties have access to your personal data; and,
- We already mention it: we conclude agreements with third parties who process your personal data on our behalf.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Hubsor. In some cases you also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to me to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send such a request or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
If you have complaints about my data processing, we request that you report this to me as soon as possible. Of course we hope to work this out together. Hubsor would like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en/contact-dutch-dpa/contact-us
WHAT IF HUBSOR'S PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES?
The rules surrounding the protection of personal data can change constantly. We therefore reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. Therefore, check this statement regularly.
Version february 2020
Copyright © 2020 Hubsor V.O.F , Inc. All rights reserved.